Neoflam Mystic Valley NatureCook
Mystic Valley is the perfect vessel for your one-pot meals. The elegant ridging and earthy colors bring your food to life. Safely move the pot from the stove, to the oven, to the grill without worrying about cracking and damage. Also, it is a great choice for anyone interested in cooking healthy, delicious meals in the microwave!
Nature is always best in its original form. Rarely found in any other heat-resistant cookware, the beautiful modern colors used in these products are made up of an all-natural, zero-crack glaze to ensure safe and healthy cooking. The zero-crack glaze technology, which is derived from a unique combination of minerals, prevents seepage and keeps your cookware cleaner without pre-seasoning.
NatureCook™ is a highly versatile and durable line of stovetop ceramic cookware. It is compatible with various heat sources and can be used for browning, braising, baking, grilling and more. Its thermal shock resistance is also remarkably durable. It's engineered to withstand dramatic and sudden temperature changes. For example, you may freeze the leftovers in a NatureCook™ cookware then defrost in microwave and reheat them to perfection in the oven without changing vessels!
When you plan to prepare your one-pot meals with NatureCook™, your recipes will surely develop richer, more complex flavors. Unlike other non-ceramic cookware, NatureCook™ is designed to keep your food warmer for the duration of your meal, ensuring delicious flavors and warmth until the last bite. Exceptionally versatile and intelligently engineered, cooking has never been easier or tasted better with NatureCook™. It's nature's solution for healthy everyday cooking!
- Made from heat resistant clay that is oven safe up to 752°F degrees
- Can be used on diverse heat sources such as stove, barbecue grill, hot plate, halogen plate, oven & microwave
- Dishwasher, refrigerator & freezer safe
- Exceptional thermal shock-resistance
- Conducts heat consistently to ensure even cooking without hot spots
- Transmits infrared rays, which penetrate deep into food for better retention of flavors & nutrition
- Retains heat longer, keeping food warm while serving
- Ideal for slow-cooking stews, soups & other recipes with moisture-rich, flavorful results
- Adds remarkable style to your home
- Winner of Red Dot Award 2014 in product design!
- Limited lifetime warranty
Measurements: L 9" x W 7.25" x H 5.75"; Weighs 3.1 lbs
Use & Care:
Cooking: Ceramic cookware is thermal shock resistant, which means you can move it safely from the refrigerator to the microwave or oven. Always use wooden or plastic utensils instead of metal utensils.
- Cleaning: The cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing all cookware with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Please do not use metal abrasives.
- Storage: Always use a pan protector or towel between cookware when nesting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.