Neoflam Venn Marble
The Venn Marble collection is the perfect addition to any kitchen. The luxurious marble finishing provides a strong exterior and excellent cooking surface. The name is a reference to where two things connect. In this case, Venn represents a stunning combination of function and elegance.
Neoflam cookware is produced with Ecolon ceramic coating. This is an all-natural alternative to traditional nonstick coatings, and it is free of PTFE/PFOA. When Ecolon is applied to the cast aluminum body, the cookware transforms into a deliciously colorful piece with amazing features including a lightweight frame, a durable body, and a scratch resistant, easy to clean surface.
- Ecolon ceramic nonstick coating is scratch resistant
- Unique marble finish
- Cast aluminum is lightweight and durable
Measurements: 17.9"L x 9.9"W x 3.9"H; Weighs 1.75 lbs.
Ecolon - The Healthy Choice for Nonstick Cookware
Ecolon is Neoflam’s innovative nonstick ceramic coating made from all-natural materials. It is applied to the interior and exterior of our cookware, which extends the life of the product and ensures it is easy to use and maintain. The result is a healthier choice for people and the environment. Of course, it does not contain PTFE/PFOA.
Use & Care:
- Cooking: Always cook on medium or low heat when using cast aluminum cookware. Only minimal preheating is required. We suggest using a little bit of oil or butter to preserve the nonstick surface. Always use wooden or plastic utensils instead of metal utensils.
- Cleaning: The cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing all cookware with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Please do not use metal abrasives.
- Storage: Always use a pan protector or towel between cookware when nesting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.