- Ecolon™ ceramic coating provides superior nonstick performance and highly scratch resistant durability.
- PFOA-free and does not contain any harmful substance
- Cast aluminum design is both lightweight and heat conductive
- Soft touch handle allows for ergonomic grip and ease of cooking
- Made in Korea
- Limited lifetime warranty
Measurements: 16.5"L x 10"W x 3.1"H; Weighs 3.3 lbs.
Ecolon - The Healthy Choice for Nonstick Cookware
Ecolon is Neoflam’s innovative nonstick ceramic coating made from all-natural materials. It is applied to the interior and exterior of our cookware, which extends the life of the product and ensures it is easy to use and maintain. The result is a healthier choice for people and the environment. Of course, it does not contain PTFE/PFOA.
Use & Care:
Cooking: Always cook on medium or low heat when using cast aluminum cookware. Only minimal preheating is required. We suggest using a little bit of oil or butter to preserve the nonstick surface. Always use wooden or plastic utensils instead of metal utensils.
Cleaning: The cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing all cookware with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Please do not use metal abrasives.
- Storage: Always use a pan protector or towel between cookware when nesting.