Robin Shea Pareto Stone
“80% Healthy, 20% Indulgent, and 100% Delicious!”, is Robin Shea’s mantra. Neoflam partnered with Robin to bring healthy, convenient cookware into your home. The Pareto Stone collection features three ceramic cooking vessels with a nonporous, all-natural glaze. This allows the cookware to move straight from the refrigerator to the microwave for easy meal planning -- which is the key to making healthy dinners for a busy family. Also, the clean-up is a snap! You can wash by hand or place the cookware in the dishwasher.
- Hand-glazed exterior provides a unique finish to each item
- Ceramic cookware is thermal shock resistant, which allows you to cook with any heat source
- Non-toxic, non-reactive, PFOA free
- Long lasting heat retention keeps food warm and delicious while serving
- Scratch resistant
- Dishwasher safe
Measurements: 11.75"L x 9.75"W x 7.25"H; 6.75 lb.
Use & Care:
- Cooking: Ceramic cookware is thermal shock resistant, which means you can move it safely from the refrigerator to the microwave or oven. Always use wooden or plastic utensils instead of metal utensils.
- Cleaning: The cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing all cookware with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Please do not use metal abrasives.
- Storage: Always use a pan protector or towel between cookware when nesting.
About Robin Shea:
Robin Shea is leading the way in the healthy food movement. As an industry icon, her voice carries a lot of weight. She is best known for her “80/20 Healthy Living” approach. This means you should eat quality, nutritious food 80% of the time, and leave yourself a little room for guilt-free indulgence 20% of the time. Mastering this approach will help bring balance into your life, help you manage your weight, and keep your family healthy. Notable chefs, including Paula Deen, have championed Robin and her message. You can learn more at www.robinshea.com
Note: Your stockpot may have a slight discoloration due to the hand glazing process. This is normal and does not affect the functionality of the vessel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.