Neoflam® Bamboo Cut2Tray™
The Bamboo Cut2Tray™ goes above and beyond the competition. In addition to having a 12" x 18" cutting surface, the Bamboo Cut2Tray™ comes with a sliding tray that conveniently collects the food you slice and chop. This allows you to easily transfer food from the cutting board into your pot, pan, or plate. Juice grooves collect excess liquids from spilling onto your counter top by disposing the liquid runoff into the tray -- like tributaries flowing into a lake. You can also remove and clean the tray in the dishwasher after each use.
- Crafted from naturally antimicrobial bamboo; a 100% renewable resource
- Plastic tray is top rack dishwasher-safe
- Integrated, removable tray slides out for easy transfer of food to cookware
- Drip groove collects excess liquids
- Resistant to splitting, warping, and staining
- Non-slip feet
- 1-year limited warranty
Measurements: 18" x 12" x 1.5"
Use & Care:
- Wash thoroughly before first use and after each use.
- For best results, apply a food-grade mineral oil before first use & at least once per month thereafter.
- Place only dry cutting boards in the cabinet for storage.
- Please note that Bamboo cutting boards are NOT dishwasher-safe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.