- All Ceramic cookware has limited lifetime warranty.
- Cookware used under normal house usage only is eligible for warranty.
- Minor imperfections are not eligible for warranty.
- After one year from purchase, if your cookware is under warranty, then customers are responsible to pay the shipping charges.
- We do not promise a certain degree of non stick performance to our cookware.
- Any wear and tear happened due to regular usage over a period of time, is normal and hence not covered under warranty.
- Warranty is based on case to case basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info regarding your case, to find out more.
- Non cookware items like cutting boards, food storage etc have one year limited warranty.
- Spare parts like handles, knobs etc have one year limited warranty.
- Any products purchased from other retailers, need to go back to them in case of return/ exchange or warranty before contacting to Neoflam.