Eela, winner of the 2012 iF Product Design Award, possesses a graceful pleated wall, seamlessly-integrated handles, and stylized Bakelite lid knob make it nothing short of functional artistry. Regarded as Neoflam®'s flagship cookware line, Eela is feature rich and extremely lightweight. Eela's cutting edge design and color make it the least boring piece of cookware in your arsenal.
Eela's cast aluminum design provides multiple advantages over its competitors; known for its exceptional durability and high heat conductivity, cast aluminum is rising in popularity as a safe and affordable alternative to stainless steel. At just 1/3 the weight of cast iron, cast aluminum's even heat distribution properties allow for fast cooking and reduced energy consumption.
- Ecolon ceramic coating provides superior nonstick performance and highly scratch resistant durability
- Cast aluminum design is both lightweight and heat conductive
- Extremely high heat conductivity reduces energy consumption while cooking
- Integrated Bakelite handle allows for ease of cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 8-inch pan measures 15.6"L x 7.8"W x 3.5"H; Weighs 1.2 lb.
- 9.5-inch pan measures 17.25"L x 9.75"W x 3.5"H; Weighs 1.6 lb.
- 10-inch pan measures 18.1"L x 10.2"W x 3.5"H; Weighs 1.8 lb.
Ecolon - The Healthy Choice for Nonstick Cookware
Ecolon is Neoflam’s innovative nonstick ceramic coating made from all-natural materials. It is applied to the interior and exterior of our cookware, which extends the life of the product and ensures it is easy to use and maintain. The result is a healthier choice for people and the environment. Of course, it does not contain PTFE/PFOA.
Use & Care:
- Cooking: Always cook on medium or low heat when using cast aluminum cookware. Only minimal preheating is required. We suggest using a little bit of oil or butter to preserve the nonstick surface. Always use wooden or plastic utensils instead of metal utensils.
- Cleaning: The cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing all cookware with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Please do not use metal abrasives.
- Storage: Always use a pan protector or towel between cookware when nesting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.