Neoflam Coded(TM) Cutting Boards with Microban Antimicrobial Protection
The kitchen is the perfect breeding ground for odor and stain producing microbes. Bacteria, mold, and mildew can grow at an alarming rate if you leave your kitchen gadgets, like your cutting board, unprotected. At Neoflam, we have teamed up with Microban, a leader in antimicrobial technologies, to produce a safer, more effective cutting board. We integrated Microban’s cutting-edge solutions into our manufacturing process to ensure that the antimicrobial qualities last the entire lifetime of the cutting board. Now you can prepare poultry, meat, and vegetables with a reduced risk of cross-contamination.
- Microban's SilverShield Technology - NEW antimicrobial protection that helps prevent the growth of stain & odor causing bacteria
- Reversible color and icon-coded cutting boards help prevent cross-contamination among different food types
- Non-slip, soft-grip edges prevent slipping on countertops
- Non-porous, non-absorbent cutting surfaces will not dull knives
- Groove collects excess liquids, preventing spills
- Smart organizer for compact storage
- Dishwasher-safe and easy to clean
Microban is an industry-leader in antimicrobial protection. They safeguard thousands of consumer, commercial, and industrial products from the dangers of microbes and related diseases. When Microban solutions are added to a product, they create an inhospitable environment for microbes so that they cannot grow or reproduce. Their advanced silver based technologies provide a 99% reduction of certain bacteria strains. With over 30 years of experience, Neoflam is proud to put our trust in Microban to create safe cutting boards for your kitchen.
What's in the Box?
(1) Large: 17.5"" x 10.4"", (1) Medium: 14.4"" x 9"", (1) Small: 11.5"" x 7.7"", (1) Organizer: 14.5"" x 2.4"" x 2.8""
Use & Care:
- Dishwasher-safe; Wash thoroughly with warm, soapy water before first use.
- Microban antimicrobial protection is limited to product surface and does not protect against food borne illness. Normal cleaning practices should be maintained.
[Note: Current packaging does not reflect Microban technologies. However, these cutting boards have been treated with Microban antimicrobial protection. Future packaging will include Microban information.]
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.