Neoflam® AENI Heart-Shaped Egg Pan
Morning, noon, or night, we want to bring egg-citement into your life. These pans are designed to be lightweight and energy efficient in order to facilitate frying, scrambling, or omelette-ing your favorite egg dishes. The nonstick Ecolon ceramic coating allows you to cook with less oil or butter, and makes cleanup a snap! Who knows? Maybe the small frame will make Aeni your go-to pan for all of your stovetop quick fires.
If circular shaped eggs are not your thing, this heart shaped pan is the perfect solution. It is a great way to surprise your sweetheart with Valentine’s day breakfast-in-bed, or just as a daily reminder of your love. Simply center two yolks on each half of the heart-shape design for perfect results everytime! Kids love seeing playful shapes on their plate to start their day.
Neoflam cookware is produced with Ecolon ceramic coating. This is an all-natural alternative to traditional nonstick coatings, and it is free of PTFE/PFOA. When Ecolon is applied to the cast aluminum body, the cookware transforms into a deliciously colorful piece with amazing features including a lightweight frame, a durable body, and a scratch resistant, easy to clean surface.
- Lightweight cast aluminum body
- All-natural ceramic coating
- Easy to clean nonstick surface
Meaurements: L 10" x W 6.5" x H 3.5"; Weighs 0.75 lbs;
Ecolon - The Healthy Choice for Nonstick Cookware
Ecolon is Neoflam’s innovative nonstick ceramic coating made from all-natural materials. It is applied to the interior and exterior of our cookware, which extends the life of the product and ensures it is easy to use and maintain. The result is a healthier choice for people and the environment. Of course, it does not contain PTFE/PFOA.
Use & Care:
- Cooking: Always cook on medium or low heat when using cast aluminum cookware. Only minimal preheating is required. We suggest using a little bit of oil or butter to preserve the nonstick surface. Always use wooden or plastic utensils instead of metal utensils.
- Cleaning: The cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing all cookware with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Please do not use metal abrasives.
- Storage: Always use a pan protector or towel between cookware when nesting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.