Neoflam Kiesel NatureCook
The Kiesel collection brings cooking back to its roots with a dimpled finish and a faux-stone knob. The design is meant to invoke ancient cooking vessels and inspire you to create powerful, healthy one-pot meals. Bring the Kiesel straight from the stove to the table for a beautiful setting!
NatureCook is the healthy "natural" choice for everyday cooking! Nature is at its best in its original form. Rarely found in any other heat-resistant cookware, the beautiful modern colors used in these products are made up of an all-natural, zero-crack glaze to ensure safe and healthy cooking. The zero-crack glaze technology, which is derived from a unique combination of minerals, prevents seepage and keeps your cookware cleaner without pre-seasoning.
NatureCook is a highly versatile and durable line of stovetop ceramic cookware. It is compatible with various heat sources and can be used for browning, braising, baking, grilling and more. Its thermal shock resistance is also remarkably durable. It is engineered to withstand dramatic and sudden temperature changes. For example, you may freeze leftovers in your NatureCook cookware, then defrost them in the microwave and reheat them in the oven without changing vessels! When you plan to prepare your one-pot meals with Nature Cook, your recipes will surely develop richer, more complex flavors. Unlike other non-ceramic cookware, NatureCook is designed to keep your food warmer for the duration of your meal, ensuring delicious flavors and warmth until the last bite. Exceptionally versatile and intelligently engineered, cooking has never been easier or tasted better with NatureCook. It's nature's solution for healthy everyday cooking!
- Made from heat resistant clay that is oven safe up to 752°F
- Versatile: Prepare, simmer, bake & present your meals in one vessel
- Zero crack glaze protects the cookware by preventing the seepage of liquids and oils
- Exceptional thermal shock resistance allows for transfer from hot to cold temperature environments
- Limited lifetime warranty
Measurements: L 9.5" x W 8" x H 6.5"; Weighs 3.8 lbs
Use & Care:
Cooking: Ceramic cookware is thermal shock resistant, which means you can move it safely from the refrigerator to the microwave or oven. Always use wooden or plastic utensils instead of metal utensils.
- Cleaning: The cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing all cookware with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Please do not use metal abrasives.
- Storage: Always use a pan protector or towel between cookware when nesting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.