Neoflam Crepe Pan
Crepe is the French word for pancake… we think. If you have ever tried to make this treat at home, you know how important it is to have the right pan. Good thing you found the Neoflam Crepe Pan to solve all of your problems. It has the perfect size, weight, and heat conductivity to pull off this culinary staple. Plus, our patented nonstick coating ensures you will get a golden brown finish without all of the mess!
- Specifically designed for making crepes
- All-natural Ecolon™ nonstick ceramic coating; PFOA-free
- Even heat distribution & reduced energy consumption
- Easy to clean & scratch resistant
Measurements: 18.5"L x 10.2"W x 2.6"H; Weighs 1.6 lbs;
Ecolon - The Healthy Choice for Nonstick Cookware
Ecolon is Neoflam’s innovative nonstick ceramic coating made from all-natural materials. It is applied to the interior and exterior of our cookware, which extends the life of the product and ensures it is easy to use and maintain. The result is a healthier choice for people and the environment. Of course, it does not contain PTFE/PFOA.
Use & Care:
- Cooking: Always cook on medium or low heat when using cast aluminum cookware. Only minimal preheating is required. We suggest using a little bit of oil or butter to preserve the nonstick surface. Always use wooden or plastic utensils instead of metal utensils.
- Cleaning: The cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing all cookware with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Please do not use metal abrasives.
- Storage: Always use a pan protector or towel between cookware when nesting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.